Google is amazing. I mean really, really amazing. You can learn almost anything you want to learn just by typing query in Google and hitting search. There’s been a few times throughout the years when a client has asked me to do something for them that I had A.) Never done, B.) Never heard of, or C.) Thought was impossible. With a simple Google search I found the answer to their (and my) questions, not to mention some sweet tutorials. Here are five simple tutorials that can help you customize your Blogger blog and make it more!
- Numbered Page Navigation: This great tutorial from Blogger Plugins makes it simple to add numbered page navigation to your Blogger blog, a feature normally only seen on WordPress blogs!
- Truncating Posts: Post truncating in Blogger is a simple feature that most bloggers never implement. This article and tutorial from Crafterminds gives you the why, what-for, and how to of post truncation.
- Dropdown Widget for Labels: Whether they be in a cloud or list, labels can get pretty messy on Blogger sidebars. In this super simple tutorial Blogger Sentral teaches you how to create a elegant dropdown menu for your labels!
- Add Styles & Effects to Your Images: Do you ever feel like your pictures aren’t really presented as nicely as you’d like on your blog page? All Blog Tools has a fantastic tutorial on how to add and style borders and backgrounds for your images!
- Simple SEO Tips for Blogger Blogs: I suppose this doesn’t exactly fall under the “tutorial” category, but it does have some amazing tips on how to optimize your blog and really get it out there to the public.
Did I miss an amazing tutorial somewhere along the way? Comment on this post and let me know!